Tuesday, January 20, 2009

JOEL R.PIO JOHN


I had talked 2 him last week n he was like u haven't made for me one. . so just jokingly i told him u never asked me one. . the thing was that i had never completed his. . always left it half way through. . then he asked me for a full name of his. . challenging it was i must say. . the 'O' s were giving me a tough time. . i guess i was in very good mood today. . happy n relieved i must add. . it just got the best out of me. . i ended up making 6 ambigrams in total. . so will be uploading them soon. . hope he gets some time 2 go through it as he is always busy. . n more than all that he likes it. .

2 comments:

  1. ya seeing all my friend been pinned in the hall of fame by are ambigram maestro... made me remind him for one for me too ... but tryin out my full name was the added clause , which i must say he nailed ...truly awesomely done dude .. must say u are the master.... and guess pushin u for one ..helped other get theres too .. gr8 work dude .. keep it up ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey joel. .
    as i was makin urmi's ambi. . thought it could be incorporated in urs as well. . will try tat also n upload it soon. . glad u like it. . thought u would be a tough one 2 please. . another one 2 make it look much better. .

    ReplyDelete