Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi all. . thank you for taking ur time to go thru my blog. . its my first. . so i just hope i do justice to it. .
Anyways the first time i ever saw an ambigram was 4 years when i was reading this 'Angels and Demons' . . i was just mesmerised when i saw the word "ILLUMINATI". . I kept on rotating it seeing the same thing again and again. . i jus got too lost in the ambigram that i never ended up finishing the book. .
But eventually i started trying ambigrams out boredom from arabic calligraphy (this is something i really wanna learn as i find the most difficult . .) thats wen i thought of giving a try to ambigrams. .
Suprisingly the first ambigram i ever tried never happened to be of my name. . 'SUJATHA' was my first ambigram. . i jus wasnt happy with results at that time so i gave up after a few days. . After a fews months i started again n this time getting better n better with every ambigram i was making. . Soon again gave up cos i got bored of doing it. .
now after vry long time i again started doing it and this time i thought i will make it in comp. . if i jus had a scanner my job would have been much easier but i am glad short of options led me take the difficult path of doing whole thing from scratch in photoshop. . intially it took me lot of time but with time and patience i kept gettin better faster n good doing it in photoshop. .

5 comments:

  1. Farhan,

    I think your work is fantastic. I am mesmerized by seeing the talent of my younger brother. I immensly loved it, look I am repeating myself again, but it is such great piece of art that you rarely see them around. I assume you may be the only one doing it. Its always an asset to have such creativity and art. Keep it rolling... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot. . means a lot. . Such comments will surely keep me rolling. . thanks a lot again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grt work..it is awesome..:) just that if u keep your head "A M B I G R A M S" in ambigram blog would hav been much better..:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DP:
    tHANKS ALOT. . SORRY 2 SAY BUT COULDNT GET U. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farhan, i am flabberghasted by ur art work.. even i am interested in ambigram but dnt know where to start.. and i have been trying to make an ambigram outta my name..Meher.. but couldnt get it..can u just help me out..thanks

    ReplyDelete