Thursday, January 8, 2009

VIJAYETA

Every time i made or tried making some ambigram. . i always had this little girl's name on back of my mind. . n everytime i felt something or another was missing wen ever i made one in my mind. .
so i browsing through some ambigrams. .I had seen a similar 'V' in tat ambigram so decided to use this 'V'. . but the difficult was to complete it. . . . so i thought for myself tat this style would be perfect for her name. . i guess there is no harm in getting inspired by others work as long u can do justice to it. . i hope i had done complete justice to it. .

3 comments:

  1. ew. i don't like this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u please help me more. . wat is tat u didnt like in this. . i am sure i could improve it. .
    ur comments n tips wpuld be useful. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. too confusing, not clear!!!

    ReplyDelete