Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RAAJITA

I had made many ambigrams n never made one for this person. . every time i start i usually end up giving up making hers. . so this time tried 2 make hers. . this one was the first one i made in new house we recently got. . i guess i started to feel lots of positive energy in this house. . so it was the first time i had come to this house n finalise the deal with broker n onwer. . out of boredom waiting for the broker i had started making Raajita's ambigram in my small book which i had recently started carrying a lot. . n couldnt believe within few minutes i was able 2 finish the ambigram. . i guess it came out good. . much much better than always wat i started off with. . hope i get bored some day again n find some new place. . n hope for even a better one than this. .

3 comments:

  1. Heyy FM..
    really love the work u re doing.. n this is the coolest way i have seen my name written.. its all over my books, my desktop and wherever i write my name... stil love the arabic version u wrote fr me.. lots f love n luck..

    btw, i didnt know u blog until now.. he he.. keep up the wonderful work hero..

    raajita

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY RJ,
    I WISH TO GET BORED AGAIN N TRY 2 MAKE THIS LOOK EVEN BETTER THOUGH ITS GOOD. .
    WELL EVERYONES TRYING THEIR HANDS HERE N THERE BLOGING. . SO THOUGHT I WOULD TRY MY HANDS ON IT. . N ITS TURNS OUT 2 BE MUCH EASIER THAN WHAT I HAD THOUGHT. .

    REGARDS
    f A r H a N

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy!!! awesum work yaar...really luved it!!
    plz make one 4 mi9....AKHILA SHETTY

    ReplyDelete