Monday, January 5, 2009

SUJATHA



This is ambigram is of a friend of mine 'SUJATHA' and its the first I had ever tried. Though with time and lots of efforts it turned out to become this way. Initially it looked a little different when I first made this 3 years back.Since I didnt have a scanner I had to make the whole of it in photoshop. . it took 2 days to complete it. . n I was happy that I could achieve what I had achieved with my hand but only taking lots of time and patience. .I still the design around it makes it look a little complex which i think should be simplified. . Now that is only possible when I am really bored to death and feel like doing ambigrams again. .But after making 2-3 ambigrams on photoshop I got little used to it and with time became faster. .

No comments:

Post a Comment